jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

taboo-JAIME LUIS GOMEZ

Jaime Luis Gomez, artistically Taboo (born July 14, 1975) is araperoestadounidense, of Mexican descent. Taboo currently part of the American band The Black Eyed Peas.
Personal life

"I do not speak Spanish as well as I would, but I understand andknow me understand. My father was born in Mexico. But I also remember my other heritage: my mom is a Shoshone, who was born in Los Angeles, but it comes from Dakota," explains rapper.
On July 12, 2008 Taboo married his girlfriend Jaymie Dizon then.The ceremony took place at St. Andrews Catholic Church in California. Among the sponsors of the link were his bandmatesApl.de.ap and Will.i.am and Taboo's son Joshua. Fergie also attended the bond with her fiance Josh Duhamel. As a mater ofinterest include the ring he carried was the same as that Fergiewas the bride.
general Information
Real name Jaime Luis Gomez
Born July 14, 1975 (36 years)
From Los Angeles, California, USA
Occupation Rapper, Actor
its musical
Other names Taboo
Genre (s) R & B
Hip Hop
Urban
Instrument (s) Voice
Years active 1995-present
Label (s) Interscope
A & M Records
Related artists Juanes
Black Eyed Peas
Will.i.am
Fergie
apl.de.ap
Paulina Rubio
web
Website http://www.tabmagnificent.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario